Alliance for Better Care Ltd (ABC), established in 2014, is the federation of the 17 East Surrey GP practices, serving a population of 178,000 across the districts of Tandridge, Redhill, Reigate and Horley, to deliver:
- Efficiency – the benefit of shared expertise and economies of scale;
- Quality – a common and ever-enhancing level of service across the area; and a
- Stronger local health economy – to bid for and be competitive in opportunities individual practices could not easily do, thereby gaining contracts which will extend our service offering and create financial surplus, for shareholder benefits, including reinvestment to further improve patient care.
In line with this vision, we will:
- Act with integrity in the performance of our duties for the federation and member practices;
- Collaborate with and support our local commissioners and health and social care partners;
- Use our local knowledge to reduce inequality and inequity for patients;
- Deploy our skills as a federation effectively, building on existing knowledge;
- Continue to recognise and support the independence of member practices; and
- Actively engage with practices regarding their priorities.