The 17 GP practices in East Surrey are formed into four geographically based networks, with the objectives of:
- Providing a building block for delivering more services in primary & community care, around which partner agencies can coalesce and enable the development of integrated, network-based teams.
- Working together as practices to improve resilience and sustainability – not just through increased size, but through the development of a wider range of staff roles, career pathways and training and development opportunities.
- Better access to a wider range of services for patients.
- Improving the consistency of service provision through the networks and Federation, and reducing variability.
- Improving efficiency and value for money, both within primary care and for the wider health economy.
The four networks are summarised here