As a member organisation we aim to not only support our General Practices but to also improve the care received by their patients.
We work alongside the Clinical Commissioning Groups in Crawley, Horsham, Mid-Sussex and East Surrey to develop a larger primary care and integrated workforce that ultimately meets the increasing physical health, mental health and social care needs of the population that we serve. We aim to:
- Improve access to services, for both routine and urgent care
- Enhance and complement existing service provision primary care
- Provide a high level of patient satisfaction
- Ensure consistency in service provision across all practices in East Surrey, Crawley, Horsham and Mid-Sussex
- Improve health outcomes and quality of life, particularly for people with long term conditions and complex needs
- Provide value for money and reduce expenditure in acute services.