Suicide Prevention Training Workshop
Suicide Prevention Training is an informative and thought provoking hour long webinar. The workshop is a safe, explorative space.
The objective of the workshop is to improve the ability to identify individuals who are suicidal and provide support to those individuals
After the training, workshop participants will have the following skills:
Ability to understand Suicide risk and protective factors
Ability to understand the Suicidal Person
Ability to understand the Risk assessment and Risk Formulation
Know how to help
The workshops topics include:
Understanding the Suicidal Person
Risk assessment and Risk Formulation
Sources of help and information
For workshop dates and joining details, please click here.
Digital Skills Bitesize Training for Clinicians and Practice Staff
How to use Outlook – Including:
- How to send and receive email
- How to set up your calendar
- Managing contacts
- How to use Tasks and Reminders
PMA training supported by NHSX on how to use the NHS App as practice staff. The course will take 60 – 90 minutes and covers:
- An overview of the App and why it has been developed
- The registration process
- How to prepare your practice systems to work with the App
- How to communicate with your service users
- A comprehensive set of support and resources
How to use AccuRx on SystmOne (Youtube Video – 1.28 mins)
How to use AccuRx on EMIS (Youtube Video – 1.22 mins)
The AccuRx channel (Youtube Videos)
Engage Consult – Video tutorials including implementation at EMIS, Vision and SystmOne practices and training for clinical and admin staff
E-Consult – Training is split into clinical and non-clinical and can be completed within 20 minutes
This specific area also provides significant amounts of support information for practices.
Go to ‘login’
Microsoft office training videos, covering the very basics to formulas, pivot tables and formatting.
Health Education England E-Learning
E-learning for Healthcare
Health Education Englands e-Learning for Healthcare (e-LfH) have released a Covid-19 training package which is free for all to access. The requirement to login has been removed but is important to note that if you wish to track your progress then you will need to sign in. There are packages tailored to different staffing groups which can be accessed here.
Nurses deployed into Primary and Community Care
e-LfH have added a new learning pathway for nurses deployed into a Primary and Community Care setting; designed to help the health and care workforce respond to the Covid-19 pandemic. The new pathway can be found here.
Below is the full list of learning pathways available within the programme:
- Registered nurses and AHPs deployed from a different clinical specialty;
- returning nurses;
- newly registered nurses and AHPs, or students opting into a revised programme structure;
- internationally trained nurses awaiting UK registration;
- independent sector nurses supporting the NHS;
- returning midwives;
- physical skills for nurses and AHPs working in mental health, learning disability and autism;
- nurses deployed into a Primary and Community Care setting.