We are hosting the following Covid-19 Walk-in clinics for both Pfizer and AstraZeneca first and second doses. Please note that the walk-in clinics listed below are for adults aged 16+ only.
Our Youth Vaccination Clinics for 12-15 year olds who are deemed Clinically Extremely Vulnerable are separate to these sessions.
For our walk-in clinics
- Walk-in appointments available for any adult aged 16 or older, no booking required – but you can book if you prefer and if you want to check your eligibility. Priority will be given to those with appointments, or you can walk-in and wait
- Second doses need to be 8+ weeks since first dose and the same vaccine type
- No NHS number or ID required but it does speed things up if you do have your NHS number with you
- Patient assessments will be with our onsite clinical lead.
- If you received your first Pfizer or AstraZeneca dose outside of England and you are now eligible for your second, you can attend one of our clinics to receive your second dose.
- The Moderna vaccine is not available at ABC sites. Check Surrey and Sussex listings to find a site nearby that is offering the vaccine.
- You can book an appointment by getting in touch with our team on 0333 370 4113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Caterham – The Westway Community Centre, 25 Chaldon Road, Caterham, CR3 5PG
Saturday 25 September | 08:00 – 12:00pm Pfizer and second doses
Crawley – Hindu Temple, Ifield Avenue RH11 0AF
Thursday 30 September | 14:00 – 1900 Pfizer first and second doses
Saturday 2 October | 14:30 – 17:30 first and second doses
Saturday 9 October | 14:30 – 17:30 first and second doses
Crawley – Saxonbrook Medical Centre, Maidenbower Square, RH10 7QH
Friday 24 September 08:30-15:00 | Pfizer first and second doses
Haywards Heath – Clair Hall, Perrymount Road, RH16 3DN
Saturday 25 September | 09:30 – 17:30 Pfizer first and second doses
Reigate – Woodhatch Place,
Wednesday 29th September 16:00 – 17:00pm Pfizer first and second doses