- This event has passed.
March 11, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
The aim of this session is to teach healthcare professionals how to auscultate properly and to interpret the sounds they hear to enable them to enhance their clinical assessment skills.
This training course will be delivered by Respiricare.
- Learning outcomes are:
- • To have a good knowledge of the pulmonary anatomy
- • To be able to identify normal and abnormal breath sounds, added sounds.
- • To be able to troubleshoot
- • To be able to identify the surface anatomy of the chest
- • To be able to properly use a stethoscope
It is a very practical course and so please bring your own stethoscope if you have one and please wear clothes appropriate for listening to each others’ chests on the day. Please also bring your own lunch.