- This event has passed.
Diabetes for New Practice Nurses
January 30 @ 9:15 am - 4:30 pm
This training course is for new Practice Nurses.
Trainer: Carole Dempsey – community diabetes specialist nurse – Sussex Community Trust
· pathophysiology – Desmond principles
· treatment options – new NICE guidelines
· introduction to insulin
· DVLA guidance and monitoring
· managing hypo/hyper glycemia
· Diabetes UK 10 steps around diet
· complications of diabetes
Tea and coffee provided, please bring your own lunch.