- This event has passed.
Monitoring Diabetes and Associated Complications for experienced HCAs
November 14, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
PLEASE ENSURE YOU CONSULT YOUR PRACTICE MANAGER BEFORE BOOKING ONTO ANY TRAINING COURSES. THANK YOU.
Monitoring Diabetes and Associated Complications for experienced HCAs working in GP Practices across Mid Downs Training Hub.
Aims: To provide HCA’s with the knowledge to understand the 9 Care processes in the management of Diabetes:
- What is Diabetes’/Type of Diabetes, screening for Diabetes
- Recognise the preventative measures required in preventing long-term complications of Diabetes
- Discuss what takes place in the Annual review/9 care processes
- The diabetic foot examination
- Dietary considerations: what to tell the patient