- This event has passed.
Women’s Health Update
February 12 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Mid Downs Training Hub is organising a Women’s health update course aimed at primary care professionals.
The morning will cover urogynae (including a pessaries workshop), fertility, pelvic pain and what to do with those ultrasound reports and the afternoon will cover menopause and contraception and an update on GUM and vulvodynia (further details below). Lunch will be provided.
The day is open to all clinicians – GPs, PNs, ANPs, PPs and PAs – the afternoon session will be more relevant for nurses, so if you would like to attend the afternoon only, please do so.
Speakers will include consultants, GPSI and FSRH trainer.
- Urogynae update and workshop (with pessary fitting training)
- What to do with those tricky ultrasound reports and pelvic pain
- Obstetric medicine update
- Contraception update
- Contraception and libido in the over 40s
- Menopause management
- STIs, discharge and when it hurts “down below”
- HIV update