Please complete this form if you are eligible and would like us to send you a link to book your Covid-19 Booster and or Flu Jab via text.
You can book your COVID-19 booster if you are a:
- frontline health or social care worker
- aged 50 and over
- aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts you at high risk from COVID-19
You’ll only be able to book an appointment for a booster dose if it’s been at least 6 months (180 days) since your 2nd dose of the vaccine.
The flu vaccine is given free on the NHS to people who:
- are 50 and over (including those who’ll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer’s allowance
- or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- frontline health or social care workers.
This is managed by the Alliance for Better Care team – the GP Federation working in partnership with your GP surgery to deliver the Vaccination Programme for Mid-Sussex and East Surrey.
Texts received will contain a message asking you to click a link that takes you to accurx.nhs.uk/ this is the official booking system.
We can process your request quicker if you provide your NHS number. You can find it on the NHS website prior to completing this form.