After a successful pilot, we’re now accepting applications for experienced non-registered vaccinators.
You can now apply by sending a CV and covernote to email@example.com
Please indicate if you have the following:
- Are currently employed by a practice or community trust in Surrey / Sussex
- Have experience as a Non-Registered Immuniser, are working in a clinical role or are employed by the NHS.
- Have the right to work in the UK (a copy of your passport will be requested)
- Have the following documentation and training certificates:
- Enhanced DBS within the last three years
- Basic Life Support (BLS) within the last 12 months
- Anaphylaxis within the last 12 months
- Adult and Child Safeguarding Level 2 within the last 12 months
- Data Security Awareness Level 1 (covers IG & GDPR) within the last 12 months
- Infection Control and Hand Washing within the last 12 months
- E-lfh Training Modules – COVID-19 Vaccination Core Knowledge and Vaccine-Specific Modules for AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Moderna, Flu Vaccination Core Knowledge and Modules for Flu Active Vaccines and Flu Inactive Vaccines
- Proof of Immunity to Polio, Diphtheria, Tetanus, MMR, Chicken Pox and Hepatitis B
Completion of an Covid-19 immuniser practical training course will also be required. Our induction will then include a competency assessment and sign off before the start of any first session. Once approved, staff will then be able to sign up for ‘Non-Clinical Vaccinator’ shifts via our ABC Lantum Bank